The following is a collection of galleries of landscape photography by professional photographer Scott Holstein. These gallery contains a mix of coastal photography, woodland photography, and mountain photography, such as:
- Live oak trees, Spanish moss, and canopy roads in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Sunset beach images of Venice, Florida.
- Overlooks and waterfalls in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina.
- Landscapes in and around Lewisburg and the Greenbrier Valley in West Virginia.
- Boats and beaches in and around Carrabelle on Florida’s Forgotten Coast.
- Travel images from the tropical island of Roatan in Honduras.
- Images of Big Cypress National Preserve near Everglades National Park in south Florida.
Print products of our landscape photography are available for residential or commercial wall decor. We have traditional prints for framing and we have contemporary metal prints which do not require framing. The metal prints are high-gloss, with very vibrant colors, and they float out from the wall.
Licensing of our landscape images is available for editorial use in newspapers, books, and magazines, and is available, in many cases, for commercial use to promote and grow your brand.
Please contact us to license imagery or to purchase products or sizes that are not listed.
- Firefly Photography in the MountainsThis past summer while in the mountains of West Virginia, I stumbled upon an amazing scene one evening. I had taken a drive in the country not too far from the famous resort, The Greenbrier, in White Sulphur Springs. I was in an area with lots of fields butting up … Read more
- T.K. Wetherell (1945-2018)This past February, I had the pleasure of creating environmental portraits of Dr. Thomas Kent "T.K." and Virginia "Ginger" Wetherell on their farm in Lamont, Florida. T.K. was president emeritus of Florida State University (and an alumnus), former president of Tallahassee Community College, and a former House Speaker in Florida's … Read more
- Alaqua Animal Refuge Featured in TV Series on Nat Geo WildAlaqua Animal Refuge and its founder, Laurie Hood, will be featured in a new television series on National Geographic's network, Nat Geo Wild, along with Walton County Sheriff’s Office’s Criminal Investigator Breezy Adkinson. The series, "Animal PD," premieres on April 14th at 9:00PM. Read more about the show in the … Read more