The images below are what professional fine art photographer Scott Holstein considers to be his best landscape photography. This gallery contains a mix of the artist’s favorite images, including coastal photography, woodland photography, and mountain photography, such as:
- Night photography of a lightning strike during a thunderstorm at a Florida beach.
- A giant live oak tree covered in resurrection ferns at Lichgate on High Road in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Beautiful, silky waterfalls photographed with a slow shutter in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina.
- Beach images of a sailboat sitting just off shore during an extraordinarily colorful sunset in Florida.
- Cypress trees and cypress stumps in the eerie Dead Lakes in Wewahitchka, Florida.
- Giant and dunes rising above the beaches along the Emerald Coast of Florida.
- Detail photos of the plant-life in Big Cypress Swamp near the Everglades in south Florida.
- Scores of lightning bugs at dusk in the Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia.
Print products of our best landscape photos are available for commercial or residential wall art. We have traditional prints for framing and we have contemporary metal prints which do not require framing. The metal prints are high-gloss, with very vibrant colors, and they float out from the wall.
Licensing of our landscape photography is available for editorial use in newspapers, books, and magazines, and is available, in many cases, for commercial use to promote and grow your brand.
Please contact us to license imagery or to purchase products or sizes that are not listed.
Click here to see other landscape photography.
- Firefly Photography in the MountainsThis past summer while in the mountains of West Virginia, I stumbled upon an amazing scene one evening. I had taken a drive in the country not too far from the famous resort, The Greenbrier, in White Sulphur Springs. I was in an area with lots of fields butting up … Read more
- T.K. Wetherell (1945-2018)This past February, I had the pleasure of creating environmental portraits of Dr. Thomas Kent "T.K." and Virginia "Ginger" Wetherell on their farm in Lamont, Florida. T.K. was president emeritus of Florida State University (and an alumnus), former president of Tallahassee Community College, and a former House Speaker in Florida's … Read more
- Alaqua Animal Refuge Featured in TV Series on Nat Geo WildAlaqua Animal Refuge and its founder, Laurie Hood, will be featured in a new television series on National Geographic's network, Nat Geo Wild, along with Walton County Sheriff’s Office’s Criminal Investigator Breezy Adkinson. The series, "Animal PD," premieres on April 14th at 9:00PM. Read more about the show in the … Read more